Monday, April 16, 2012

Things are rather, complicated.

Was chatting with a bro friend, Chong. This conversation somewhat lead to girls. I realized that girls are complicated. wanting something so badly yet we have to say "nah, its okay! u go ahead. Im fine!" And guys do not know how to interpret what that sentence really meant " nah its okay! you go ahead" it means that I REALLY WANT TO GO! instead their replies "you sure?" In fact, our hearts are screaming "NO I REALLY WANNA GO! CANT YOU READ MY FACE" It really ironic how simple a yes and no can make a HUGE difference. Guy's opinion- If girls would just say yes, everything would be much simple. Girl's- If guys can not be so passive, and understand girls more. then we wont have to get upset over it. These are classic examples of arguments in a relationship. Especially couples. It ache me at times. Such petty incidents has the most potential to become the biggest threat in a relationship. I guess it is really important to learn how to love someone, for example, yourself first. Instead of just rushing into a relationship. Know more about yourself, what you really want for your future relationship to be. Be sure that, it is not a infatuation or crush. Whereas, having a relationship with Christ now makes other things seems like dating and guys invisible. A relationship with God is just perfect. He hears your rants, comforts you when you are sad. Well, guys can do that too. Just that sometimes they want different things. Now that God is my standard, how could i ever find someone that is compatible to Him? lol. I still need God's help with this. Anyway, only 18 turning 19 in two months. Pretty young still. Better things are still in store for you and me. In His love, Amanda

No comments: