Friday, April 20, 2012

He see us as a threat.

Had been experiencing spiritual attacks for the past few nights. And last night I couldn't open my eyes or breathe at all! I was struggling so hard to ask him to go away in Jesus name. It worked and it came back. It could be due to a scientific theory known as mind and body not working in one accord. As far as what my friend told me, science and religion are together. They are never against each other. Spiritual attacks that leads to the problems to do with science (eg body attacks) which might be possible. I think the reasons why people always undergo spiritual attacks is because he see us as a threat. Satan knows that we are spreading God's love and glory.So it attacks in different dimensions. Many ways you could ever think of. Maybe through issues we are involve with, or thoughts we are caught up with. For me this instance, is my upcoming baptism. From what I know, Baptism is not only a ceremony, once u get baptize. You are linked to Jesus. That is one of the biggest threat that Satan sees. Satan attacks those who are about to become spiritually stronger. Yes, I will tell him. The more u attack me, the more stronger I get. You cant affect me at all.
I pray that every children of God will be shield and cover with His love. And nothing can touch us. I pray that God will deal and help us with all of the troubles we have. Just leave it at His feet, He will pick it up and deal it for you. I pray that every child of God will grow spiritually stronger and shine with God's glory!! In Jesus most precious name, I pray. Amen!

In His love,
Amanda

No comments: