Sunday, May 20, 2012
Strength
hi guys! its been a while since a last blog. been two weeks actually.. (oops!) so anyway, its been the 5th month since everything changed for me. i think without Christ i would still be the same old me. Still caught in relationships, still think that im ugly, still weak and dead inside. Christ has really changed my life.
May 21- Jesus is the Rose of Sharon. He's the beauty upon my countenance. <3
In Christ alone, my hope is found!
I love this song sooooo much.
"In Christ alone my hope is found
He is my light, my strength, my song
This Cornerstone, this solid ground
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm"
So, I wanted to share something. Something that i really struggled on. Doing things with my own strength and not relying on Him. Lately, I've been using all of my own strength to do and deal with everything. I thought that I could handle all these issues. But i cant. I clearly cant handle all these with my own strength. Now, I admit to God and to everyone who is reading this post that I am weak. yes, I am. I wanna cast all my dependence on God. God is the only constant thing in my life and keeps me going. He is the only one that give me strength. Everything that I do now, I clearly not from my own. Its from Jesus.
I can do all things through Him who gives me strength -Philippians 4:13 <3 ( Love this verse! i have it all over my wall, haha)
Let me go in depth, to do things with His strength doesnt mean that i sit around and do nothing! It means that im using my spiritual strength to deal things and resolve things with. I learnt something, dont rush into things. I know we all have to tendency to rush into things and resolve it quickly. But dont! thats what i meant by using our own strength instead of His. So, before resolving and issues or to make any important decision. Seek God first, pray before rushing into things. That is how i meant by using His strength! :)
I pray that every nation will know how to use and rely Your strength, Lord. and that, You will guide that throughout this journey that You already have in stall for them. That they no longer have to deal all things with their own strength. In Jesus most mighty name, AMEN!
In His love,
Amanda xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment