Tuesday, January 1, 2013
New year resolution.
Holla! Happy 2013! By God's grace, We all survived 2012!
So, as usual. Any new year's resolution? I cant think of any actually... Especially things/people that I have to commit to. But Ben texted me, "by God's strength and my support, I'm sure you wouldnt be disappointed by the end of 2013!
Okay, lets start the list now.
1. I yearn for more and more of God everyday. Pursuing God everyday, receiving new revelations everyday.
That's my main priority actually.
2. Less of me, more of God
3. Still in a godly relationship with Ben. ^^
4. Maintaining my grades...
5. Step up into leadership in church.
6. More friends in uni!
7. Take care of myself! and do not get sick that often. cause there is no one to take care of me :((
8. Keeping my apartment clean (at all times)
Are these counted as New Year Resolutions?
Happy 2013!
Love,
Amanda
will update more of my recent revelations soon. I'm sick by the way. Pray for me. xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment